Mrs. Mizrahi is an Associate of Cushman & Wakefield’s Tampa’s Industrial Team, Tampa’s largest Industrial User and Landlord Leasing Practice. The team leased or sold over 3.8 million square feet in more than 90 transactions, including over 1.7 million square feet of tenant rep work in 2016. In addition to being Tampa’s dominant Landlord team they can also provide expertise in industrial tenant representation, building sales, land transactions and the redesign and re-positioning of challenging industrial properties. The team is currently representing three industrial development projects that will deliver over 1.5 million square feet of new product in Tampa and Lakeland.
Mrs. Mizrahi ’s background includes seven years in the property management field where she began her commercial real estate career with EDGE Commercial Real Estate in Washington, D.C. Mrs. Mizrahi relocated to Tampa, FL in 2011 and was hired by Parkway Commercial Real Estate where she provided property management services to over 750,000+RSF. Mrs. Mizrahi’s experience with lease abstracting, project management for tenant improvements, budget management, successfully communicating with both leasing agents and Landlords, and knowledge of the Tampa market makes her an asset to the industrial team’s success.
· Duke Realty
· DRA Advisors, LLC
· Cabot Properties
· Colony Northstar
· Exeter Property Group
· High Street Realty Company
· IDI Gazley
· Peter Lawrence Commercial
· McCraney Property Company
· McDonald Development Co.
· Ridge Development
· Amazon: 1,100,000 sf sold
· Blue Linx: 165,535 sf sold
· Chewy.com: 611,676 sf tenant rep
· Star Distribution: 350,000 sf leased
· SLV Lighting: 50,000 sf tenant rep
· Atosa Refrigeration: 50,000 sf tenant rep
· Serves on the Board of Directors for CREW Tampa Bay as Chair for the PR/Marketing Committee
· Tampa Chamber of Commerce – Emerge for Young Leaders
· Cushman & Wakefield’s 2017 WIN (Women’s Integrated Network) Tampa Chapter Lead
· 2016 “Rising Star” Excellence Award by CREW Tampa Bay
· 2016 Tampa Bay Business Journal’s Up and Comers 40 under 40
· 2016 Florida Gulfcoast Commercial Association’s “Rookie of the Year”
· Scholarship recipient to attend the 2015 & 2016 CREW National Conventions
· Cushman & Wakefield’s Tampa office Employee of the Year for 2014
· Volunteer with United Way
Bachelor of Science degree in Journalism, Public Relations and English Writing from West Virginia University
We invite you to learn more about our dedicated team of land
professionals... Our experience, credentials and commitment to our clients needs
is what keeps Cushman & Wakefield number one in Florida for land. land.