• Location: Southwest quadrant of U.S. Highway 301 and Leroy Selmon Expressway
• Size: 84.5 acres, net of retention
• Zoning: PUD for mixed use
• Utilities: Delivered to each parcel by Seller
• Two signalized intersections
• 109,000 vehicles per day on Crosstown Expressway, U.S. Highway 301 and Causeway Boulevard
• Net Usable, retention off site
• High growth trade area
• Part of an exciting 152 acre Town Center
• Entitled for up to 3,000 multifamily units, 350,000 sf retail, 175,000 sf office and 150 hotel rooms
• Urban / Suburban location.
• Development Agreement calls for approximately 1,043 rental, 260 townhomes, and 200 active adult
• No CDD.
• Site provides residents with immediate access to I-75, Leroy Selmon Expressway, and U.S. Highway 301. These thoroughfares provide easy access to the major employment centers.
• Delivery is Q2-Q3 2017.
• Over 7,000,000 square feet of retail within 2.2 miles that is 95% occupied.
We invite you to learn more about our dedicated team of land
professionals... Our experience, credentials and commitment to our clients needs
is what keeps Cushman & Wakefield number one in Florida for land. land.