Wendy has been actively involved in commercial real estate in the Tampa Bay region since 1985. She is a licensed broker with more than $200 million in lease and sales transactions. Wendy’s extensive experience includes her last position as a Managing Partner for a privately held company where she was responsible for the leasing of a one million square foot Class A office portfolio in Tampa/St. Petersburg. She has transacted numerous contracts for the sale and purchase of land, investment real estate, historic buildings, and leasing of many office and retail lease transactions. Wendy has specialized in downtown St. Petersburg commercial real estate for years and is very active in the business community and city in helping to create and re-envision the vibrant city that St. Pete has become. She focuses on growing the C&W capabilities in the South Pinellas, Manatee and Sarasota Counties.
Wendy has earned a reputation as one of the region’s most prolific producers. She has received the FGCAR Pinnacle Award for Top Producer every year from 2008 – 2014, earning the Top Office Broker market-wide four times during that time period. Additionally she was awarded the President’s Service Award in 2012. She has been very active on the Boards of a community bank, area sports commission, a private school and several arts organizations and served as a mayor-appointed commissioner on the St. Petersburg Development Review Commission for 10 years.
• Florida Gulf Coast Association of Commercial Realtors
• St. Petersburg Downtown Partnership
• National Association of Industrial & Office Parks
• Florida Gulf Coast Association of Commercial Realtors Pinnacle Award for Top Producer 2008-2014
• Florida Gulf Coast Association of Commercial Realtors President’s Service Award 2012
• FGCAR Board of Directors
• Founding Director of Freedom Bank of America
• Mayor Appointed Commissioner, St. Petersburg’s Development Review Commission
• Tampa Bay Area Sports Foundation
• Former Board Member of The Morean Arts Center & Canterbury School of Florida
• The University of Tennessee - Bachelors in Marketing
We invite you to learn more about our dedicated team of land
professionals... Our experience, credentials and commitment to our clients needs
is what keeps Cushman & Wakefield number one in Florida for land. land.